Monday, December 12, 2011

Pretty geology photos week!

I was reading Evelyn Mervine's blog on the AGU blogosphere this morning and she suggested posting a pretty geology picture every day this week because everyone loves pretty pictures!

I love this idea! I have been out of ideas of what to write about and have actually been going through years of photos from the lab. So I am going to take this opportunity to post a few!

Here is a photo from our Kauai field work. This is a side baby canyon in the making on the drive up Waimea Canyon. 

Also here is my panorama of Waimea Canyon from that same drive. I think these were even taken on the same day....
We are going to be adding more photos to the facebook page and the google+ page this week so make sure to like and follow us!

Also we have just started a lab journal reading group and will start sharing some cool tidbits we glean from different papers. At least that is the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment