Friday, November 25, 2011

Some good advice

My husband passed on this pearl of wisdom from an old Chem prof he worked for one summer...

"Whenever you start at a new lab offer to clean! Chances are it needs it and then you will know where everything is."
Are real labs ever this clean!? Random internet photo

I took that to heart and over the last few weeks the lab is looking better and now I can find things! Now I am moving onto the digital files. Everyone has their own copies of the forms we use on their own computers but we don't have blank copies kept in one central location. Time to fix that!

Also I am going to teach myself LaTex and make some templates. (see positive thinking! I bet whats going to happen is I get frustrated and have to call friends for help! )

No comments:

Post a Comment